We would like to annouce that the academic year 2017/2018, ISI Surakarta has given two quotas for students who would like to participate in the AIMS (Exchange Student), it is 1 to Thammasat University in Thailand and another to UiTM MARA in Malaysia.
In connection with this student exchange program, the deadline of the submission of registration forms for AIMS 2017/2018 is on March 13, 2017 which should be submitted at the Office of International Affairs (KUI) ISI Surakarta. (The application forms can be collected at the International Affairs Office or can be downloaded in this page below). Forms submitted should be enclosing the following documents:
1. A Copy of your valid TOEFL certificate for Thammasat: IBT, CBT, PBT, for UiTM MARA: ITP; (Please note that a “TOEFL like” or a “TOEFL Prediction Score” test will not be approved)
2. A Copy of your Study Results Report (KHS);
3. A letter of recommendation from the Dean and Chairman of your related study program;
4. A Letter of approval signed by your parents for your eligibility to follow the Student Exchange Program;
5. Your Recent color photograph sized 3 X 4 (4 pieces) and 4X6 (4 pieces); and
6. Your CV
We would like to thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Download Documents links: